How to distinguish between PAR20, PAR30, PAR38, PAR56 LED Spot lights
1. PAR lamp (Parabolic Aluminum Reflector light), its structure is to install a mirror bulb in the cylinder, the main characteristic is to shoot a relatively fixed beam, the beam angle is wide and narrow, the spot size can not be adjusted.
2. PAR20, PAR30, PAR38, PAR56 are spotlight size standards, representing spotlight diameters of 20, 30, 30 and 56 cents, respectively. One inch = 1/8 inch. 1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
3. PAR20, the diameter of the spotlight surface is 20 inches.
In other words, the PAR20 spotlight is about 6.3 centimeters in diameter.
4. PAR30, the spotlight surface has a diameter of 30 inches.
In other words, the PAR30 spotlight is about 9.5 centimeters in diameter on the surface of the lamp.
5. PAR38, the diameter of the spotlight surface is 38 cm.
In other words, the PAR38 spotlight has a surface diameter of about 12.0 cm.
6. PAR56, refers to the surface of the spotlight is 56 inches in diameter.
In other words, the PAR56 spotlight is about 17.78 cm in diameter on the surface of the lamp.